Drilling mud system is well used in drilling industry, but what a drilling mud system do and what’s the applications?
Drilling mud system is working for solids separation from driling mud and control mud density and viscosity for re-use, so it’s named drilling mud recycling system. But why a mud system should do this job?
- Suitable drilling mud will help keep well pressure
- Drilling mud will connect with oil&gas directly, suitable mud will help protect oil and gas
- There normally contains oil and other chenimcals in drilling mud, so mud system will help to recycling and re-use to decrease polution
- Drilling mud will help bring drilling cuttings out
- Drilling mud help cool down drill bit
- According to drilling mud change, people can help know info under ground in well
A Drilling Mud System Contains:
- Drilling mud recycling machine like shale shaker, desander, desilter and decanter centrifuge.
- Mud tanks for mud storage and transfer
- Mixer for mixing new drilling mud for re-use
- Mud agitator to avoid mud settling down