Centrifuges is widely used for oil gas driling, piling projects. In whihch applications, big bowl is more and more popular, eg. 30in decanter centrifuge GNLW764 from GN Solids Control is known to more and more piling contractors. In this CIPPE 2017, GN will bring one unit to Beijing.
As for HDD projects, lots of people have tried, but it is not quite modularized, as too many different requirement based on that. For the strict applicaition, GNLW553, GNLW554 should be good options, because of the high flow capacity. Polymer is a good help for the not too high speed, concentrate the small solids, while lots of places do not like chemicals in disposal.
So what do we need in HDD mud system, that depends, but basically a few points as listed:
– recycle the water
– reuse the solids
– dump the solids (with / without chemical)
– dump water to water treatement plant
Some important index will be:
- moisture of the solids (1 – dry solids / total)
- TSS (total suspended solids) in water result
Then if we can figure out what equipment is using before centrifuge, and how is the performance, then we will find out if we need use the centrifuge continuously or not, which is important for definning the capacity.
A separate skid is a very flexible choice for HDD projects, as normally it is not in the system, not with the rig package, so far it is a customize solution. And with a flexible frame, will be easier to arrange the solids / liquid discharge.
Contact with GN if you are in need of a solution.
Each and every year, we will update our brochure, just before the CIPPE exhibition in March. Now here comes the 2017 edition.
Do not worry, we stick with our principle, quality first, price second, and as the first API certified solids control company, every year, API have anual inspection, and we passed.
- Keep our principle, quality first
- Keep cooperating with top quality parts suppliers
- Keep focusing on the global market
- Certified by API / ISO, HSE, CP-TU, CE… etc
As a developing company, a lot of things also have been updated, hope something interests you.
- We built the new shaker screen factory, now capacity upto 8000pcs per month
- New products released: GNLW764, 30inch big bowl centrifuge; TDU, thermal desorption unit for waste mangement; FHD centrifuge, the GNLW363C-FHD
- Lots of equipment have been updated to the new version, which means, details have been improved. Thank you very much for your feedback if you did, or you whatever you will let us know in future. Now shale shaker have updated to the 6th type, overall dimension, shaker screens is replacable with Swacom Mongoose, we also have our new shaker GNZS703F series updated.
Hmmm, if you come to the booth, you will learn more about all the NEWS.
GN Booth: E2218 (Hall E2)
Schedule: March 20-22, 2017
Location: New China International Exhibition Center, Beijing (No.88,Yuxiang Road, Tianzhu, Shunyi District, Beijing)
This location is very close to Beijing airport, also GN factory. Welcome to visit GN yard in this time, or after the exhibition.
No.1 Booth.: NRG Center 1369-6
No.2 Booth: Arena 8834
1-4 May 2017
NRG Park Houston Texas
What you can find?
1. New Products
FHD decanter centrifuge, full hydraulic is an absent product for quite a long time, as there is no such products in China can be equal to the US / EU products. And lots of clients feedback to us that the hydraulic system from China is not so good. So for FHD centrifuge, the first thing you need to find is hydraulic gearbox.
Though this is not the only option, as some clients are using hydaulic motor, without gearbox running the centrifuge, whist the site is different, the motor they do not find from China either.
So as we did to the shale shaker, find a good shaker motor; we choose to source the same hydraulic gearbox as Rottadiff, we set a same starting point as US / EU products.
2. Big Bowl
Lots of suppliers are considering all the bowl bigger than 14in as big bowl centrifuge, this time we bring some real challanged products.
30in bowl, with ratio upto 4.2, which is our model GNLW764.
Lots of other improvment, too. Welcome to visit us in our booth in either exhibition.