Many people is asking how to design a liquid mud plant, the design of liquid mud plant is very important cause it will be hard to modify once equipment was built. It will cost a lot on time and money even if you only gives a very small change.
Before desgn liquid mud plant, you have to know:
- Size of yard you will be using for mud plant layout and working
- Mud flow of your liqiud mud plant
- Mud tank capacity
- How fine you want to recycle dirty mud
- How much capacity you want for dirty mud storage
- Power limit for your liquid mud plant
- Mechanical and electrical standard locally to keep sure equipments meet national standard and allowed working
- Working people qty and job area
- Office, dinner room, and other rooms set up on site
- Generator system and power supply
- Water tank capacity and supply
Please contact GN Solids for more technical support or equipments support freely
Mud guns are meant to provide supplementalor primary mxing in mud tanks depending on number being used and the pit size. They are best used in tank corners to keep solids from settling and a mud agitator is placed in tank center.
Main Spec of Mud Gun:
1) Diameter. Normally there are 2 size, 50mm and 80mm diameter
2) Nozzle number. Normally 3
3) Rotation or not.
Please contact us freely for inquiqry
Moscow International Oil & Gas Exhibition (MIOGE) is a Russia show for oilfeild equipment like drilling rig, mud pump, solids control equipment, tools, etc
GN Solids bring a linear motion shale shaker to MIOGE this year with great success same with last year.
Please contact GN Solids freely if any inquiry for shale shaker, desander, desilter, decanter centrifuge, centrifugal pump, mud tank, mud agitator,etc.
Mud agitator mix the suspend solids using both axial and radial flows, and by utilizing low shear mixers to suspend and mix mud additives particle size degradation and polymer shear. A agitator contains:
1) Gear Box
2) Electrical Motor
3) Shaft and Impeller
Please contact GN Solids for inquiry
Mud guns are meant to provide supplemental or primary mixing in mud tanks depending on number being used and pit size.
They are best used in tank corners to keep solids from settling and a mud agitator is placed in tank center. The mud gun in the mud system is also used for transfer mud from compartment to compartment, like for trip tank compartment.
Please contact GN Solids for more info