Trenchless drilling is doing to avoid dig on ground but will need mud recycling tank to recycle drilling mud. Why trenchless drilling need drilling mud and mud recycling machine?
- To bring cuttings from hole bottom to ground
- Keep hole pressure
- Cool down drilling rig
- Drilling mud is costive, mud recycling machine will help lower cost
- Drilling mud is can’t be desposal to environment, mud recycling system will help to avoid mud polusion to environment
Drilling Mud Recycling Tank Configuration
- Shale shaker for drilling cuttings separation
- Desander for separate sand in dirty drilling mud
- Desilter for separate silter in dirty drilling mud
- Mud tank for holding mud
- Pumps for mud transfer
- Mixing hopper for mixing new mud for reuse
- Mixing pump for feeding mixing hopper
GN Solids supply trenchless mud recycling tank to all over the word. Please contact GN Solids freely for trenchless mud recycling tank.