500GPM mud cleaning system is the very tipical size for No Dig drilling rig. GN just finished 2 sets 500GPM No Dig mud cleaning system to CPP and ready for delivery next week.
Why A Mud Cleaning System Wil Be Required For Drilling Rig?
- To separate drilling cuttings our from drilling mud, so that it can be re-used to save cost
- To add new chemicals and keep mud suitable density and viscosity
- Environment requirement make you hard to get rid of dirty mud only clean water
Standard Parts And Requirement For No Dig Mud Cleaning System From CPP
- One set GNZS703 shale shaker with max 7.5 G force and 3 pc shaker screen
- One set GNZJ703 mud cleaner with one desander cone and 8 desilter cones
- 2 sets centrifugal pump sit on tank sid for mud transfer
- One set mud tank with compact desigh for small footprint
- Walkways and handrails that can be folded on tank side
- Control panels fix on tank without disassemble when moving
Please visit GN Web for details equipment spec and more news